Date:      Mon, 02 Nov 1998 10:56:00 +0200
From:      Plamen Petkov <plamendp@techno-link.com>
To:        Scott Myron <zamy27@mail.hsonline.net>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: about 3.0 release

Scott Myron wrote:

> When is this going to come out on cd?I know i can download it, but i
> rather pay and get the cd's. thanks.
>
> Scott

Check  http://www.cdrom.com

There is a preordering offer for the upcoming FreeBSD 3.0-RELEASE CDROM
set.
( ~ $40 w/o shipping). Read the annotation first!!

BTW, I wouldn't order & install it for real job. Keep using 2.2.x until
3.0 enters in a stable development branch.

imho.

--
** !REMOVE NOSPAM! **
Plamen D. Petkov