Date:      Sun, 1 Apr 2001 18:58:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   no_default_msa.m4

OK, before I mangle my system, I'm trying to turn off the submission agent
in Sendmail on my FreeBSD 4.2-Release. I've found the following:

-my original Sendmail config file in
/usr/src/contrib/sendmail/cf/m4/cfhead.m4

-the FEATURE I want to put in my Sendmail file at
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/feature/no_default_msa.m4

-and a whole bunch of possible Sendmail config files in
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/cf

The part I'm missing is how to get that FEATURE into Sendmail. I've read
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/README, but I can't figure out which .mc and which
.cf to use and where that .m4 I want to use fits in. Can anyone point me
in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated.

Dru