Date:      Sun, 8 Sep 2002 22:31:18 +0200
From:      Alessandro de Manzano <adm@unixmania.net>
To:        net@freebsd.org
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   little problem with MPD and Win clients

Hi!

here I am again with another little problem about MPD ;-)

situation:

FreeBSD 4.6p1 box with MPD 3.8 as VPN server (MPPE).
mpd.conf is exaclty the same included in mpd.conf examples.

problem:

using FreeBSD boxes with pptpclient all works fine:
trasferring large files using ftp works correctly.

using Win2K or XP boxes sessions involving telnet or similar works
fine, but trasferring large files via ftp hangs connection after
about 90-100Kbytes.
I'm using Windows standard command line ftp client.
Win clients are using standard Connection Wizard config.

I thought a MTU or similar problem, like I had few time ago, but now
mpd logs seems correct and, as said, interactive sessions now are
working.

Have you some hints ?
What could be ?

Hoping you can help me :-)