Date:      Thu, 04 May 2000 16:12:20 +0200
From:      Kenneth Karoliussen <kenneth@activeisp.com>
To:        Nadav Eiron <nadav@cs.technion.ac.il>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fsck and Vinum file systems

Nadav Eiron wrote:

> This really belongs to -questions: This has nothing to do with vinum.

Sorry, about that. I was a glitch won't happen again :-)

>You _asked_ for fsck not to run on this filesystem during an automatic reboot
> (that's the 0 in the last field). Replace it with a 2 (for instance) and
> all should be well. Read the man page for fstab(5).

I just noticed that the problem has been solved in 4.0-STABLE (I'm studding the
change done from 3.4 - 4.0).

My problem actually referred to a 3.4-STABLE system, where fsck most likely will fail
when checking a inconsistent Vinum file system.

/Kenneth