Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:38:46 -0600
From:      "Teilhard Knight" <teilhk@hotpost.co.uk>
To:        "FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Sound

I just checked my post with header: "no sound", and I didn't mean to send
that. Lately Outlook express is not playing fair with me. Here is what I
wanted to send:

Now, I did my homework. I did exactly what the Handbook says, but I cannot
make my Creative Platinum Live SoundBlater card to produce sounds. I
compiled my kernel with the pcm driver, just that. And then I added what the
handbook says for non PnP ISA cards. Could you help?

Teilhard

30MB & 250MB Web based, POP3 & IMAP4 e-mail.

Sign up now: http://www.ghostmailbox.com