Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 1998 19:08:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Greg Lehey

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998, Lanny Baron wrote:

>	Hello everyone,
>
>	I know most of you read Greg's mail and comments.
>
>	I just wanted to say, Greg....YOU'RE THE BEST and keep on
>truckin..FreeBSD WILL REIGN KIng of os's.

Yeahhhh! Woooo! We love you Greg! Your Kung Fu is the best! You know
all techniques! You know FreeBSD technique. Your Kung Fu is the best.

(I would say more but I am not cute enough to be a groupie. :) )

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/