Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:12:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Nathan E Beemer <beemern@cis.ksu.edu>
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SE7500CW2 - Kicking a dead horse.

On 19-Mar-2003 Nathan E Beemer wrote:

> musil wrote:
>> try John's patch:
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~jhb/patches/htt.patch
>> or
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~jhb/patches/htt_4x.patch
>
> i've dl'd  htt.patch, and it patches fine
>
> the htt_4x.patch isnt so smooth i'm afraid
>
> is this still a valid patch for kernel 4.7-RELEASE-p7 ?

The htt_4x.patch changed and is now just a patch to make
the code #ifdef HTT after the htt.patch was applied.  I'm not
sure that htt.patch applies cleanly to -stable though.  The
simple patch to get SMP working should work fine on 4.7.  You
might just want to wait for 4.8 for the HTT stuff.  4.8 should
be released fairly soon.