Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2001 23:55:41 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fw: sigsuspend

I'm working on trying to get kylix2 to run on FreeBSD. I have got to the point where I get the following error.
  Program terminated with signal 4, Illegal instruction.
  #0  0x2972f58b in __sigsuspend (set=0xbfbff788) at      ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sigsuspend.c:48

I searched the archives and saw that there were attempts to get this working. Did it happen? If so what do I need to hopefully get this working. If not implemented any hints on where I can go from here.

Rod

PS. I'm not subscribed to this list please cc me. thanks.

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness