Date:      Thu, 11 Jul 2002 06:54:56 -0400
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cyclone 0.3: maintainer's status report

I have resumed work on this port; however, so far I have not gotten the
literal port to FreeBSD working. As you may or may not know, the Cyclone
developers dropped *BSD support after 0.2; thus, I have to actually
modify the Linux run-time for correct support.

If anyone has any info on the syntax/semantics of getc_unlocked and
putc_unlocked, please pass it along. We don't have those functions, and
they seem to be required.

I'll also add the a talk on Cyclone at USENIX2 was rather poorly
received, according to one report that I read:

http://static.userland.com/sh4/gems/lambda/OlegUSENIX2002.txt

The Cyclone talk is reviewed down the page some distance, so scroll
down.

--
AlanE