Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 08:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ian Clendaniel <clendaniel@conectiv.com>
To:        vagner@www.timandpatrick.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cdrecord help

On Wed, 11 Aug 1999 vagner@www.timandpatrick.com wrote:

> What would I type in to make a duplicate of the
> cdrom in the wdc1 drive on the scsi cd0 drive (yamaha)?

cdrecord -dev=1,3,0 speed=4 -eject -v -isosize /dev/wcd1c

ofcourse the your target may not be 1,3,0...

I played with this for a while before figuring out that you _need_ the
isosize switch so that the procedure doesn't crap out with a buffer
underflow (the last two blocks on the cd are empty and not
understood...isosize tells cdrecord to skip them).

--Ian