Date:      Thu, 3 Oct 2002 13:53:19 -0500
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Nigel Soon" <ns@sundive.homeunix.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: apache13-modssl + mod_php4, php not interpreted

First, did you start your server with SSL?  Second, unless you want php to
run ONLY with SSL, I would move it out of that block so that it will start
anytime.  Lastly, make sure you have the following in your config.

[...]
DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
[...]
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php