Date:      Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:47:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>, Brian Handy <handy@lambic.physics.montana.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MASTER_SITE_(AFTERSTEP|WINDOWMAKER)?

Hi,

Kris wrote:
> How many things do we actually have in the tree that are on these sites?

I'll just check the main site (ftp.afterstep.org and ftp.windowmaker.org)
for each as the others appear to be mirrors:

checking just the main AfterStep site we have the following in the ports
tree that are located at just the main AS site:

asapm, ascd, asclock, asload, astime, asprint, ASfiles, and aterm.

There are also PRs sitting around for asppp and asmodem as I recall.  And
this is just the apps - we also have afterstep1.0, 1.7.*, 1.6.6, and the
internationalized version.  At one point (in the past) I had a port for
ascp but it was really unstable so I didn't ever submit it and I've since
switched to Window Maker so I haven't looked at the latest (more stable)
version.

For Window Maker we have (again just from the main site):

windowmaker, windowmaker-i18n, wdm, libProplist, wmpinboard, wmmail,
wmavgload, wmcdplay, wmmixer, wmsound, wmtimebomb, wmnet, iconmaker, and
there is at least one PR for wmakerconf out there as well.

In any case if you go look at the list of apps that COULD be ported pretty
quick for each one of these (that we don't have yet) this could be a
really useful patch to have in bsd.port.mk.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
http://peloton.physics.montana.edu/brett/

"Bart, a woman is like a beer.  They look good, they smell good,
 and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!"
						Homer Simpson