Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 06:53:57 -0500
From:      David Leimbach <leimy2k@mac.com>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Somethings still up with new NSS?

I seem to remeber having to run a pw database update command with a
mergemaster very recently.  Did everyone experiencing the problem do
that?

I have had no such problems.

I also allowed mergemaster to clobber my /etc/master.passwd file as I
only had two users and getting them back was simple since I have no NIS
running etc.

Dave