Date:      Wed, 29 May 2002 21:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ozdemir dogan <ozdemirdgn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   port problem

   Sorry this is my fourth message about this subject
but couldn't get an answer from ports mailing list.
   What is the reason of failing to apply the patches
int the ports?I am using FreeBSD 4.5-stable.And I took
the latest port of XFree86-4 4.2.0 from Freshports( I
can't use my modem under freebsd:winmodem).But ports
give an error when compiling.Error
   patch-2 failed to apply cleanly.
   What can I do?
   Thank you.