Date:      Sat, 26 May 2001 09:28:07 -0400
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@wjv.com>
To:        Jamie Woodward <jrwoodward@netspeed.com.au>
Cc:        FreeBSD-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advice & Assistance - Urgent

On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 07:06:44PM +1000, Jamie Woodward thus
sprach:

> Hello all. I am a small business owner and require assistance
> with FreeBSD. I have been very impressed with the stability of
> the product while acting as a router to the internet, which in
> turn had 9 Windows 98 SE hubbed to it. These PCs were used in my
> previous business, an internet cafe. This was my first intro to
> FreeBSD so I had nothing to do with its configuration.

> Unfortunately my Unix knowledge is limited but I am quickly trying
> to bring this up to speed.

> I have a few projects which require internet / network connection.
> I am seeking assistance with configuration issues and would ask if
> anyone would be kind enough to email me for help.

Jamie.  It really would help if you said exactly what kind of help
you need.  Then those whose expertise lay in those areas could
contact you.

Don't take this as a flame or anything but 'email me to find out
what my problems are' - which is essentially what is says.  You are
on the IPS list and I'm sure most would help - just let us know
what you want help with.

I've found the BSD group to be one of the most helpful in all my
years of computer experience.  A lot of great talent and very few
egos that get in the way.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion -   bv @ wjv . com