Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2019 22:09:01 -0600
From:      Patrick McMunn <doctorwhoguy@gmail.com>
To:        mono@freebsd.org
Subject:   Failed to initialize CoreCLR, HRESULT: 0x80004005 on linux-dotnet-sdk

I tried running the latest version of the Linux build of Jellyfin media
server on FreeBSD 12-STABLE using linux-dotnet-sdk-1.1.19. I got the
following error: Failed to initialize CoreCLR, HRESULT: 0x80004005

This is a different error than the one mentioned in the installation
message for the package. I wasn't sure if this warranted filing a bug on
the FreeBSD bugzilla or if perhaps this might be a known issue with FreeBSD
and Dotnet. If you have any advice on proceeding with how to solve this
issue, I'd appreciate it.

--
Patrick McMunn

- Learn more about the Catholic Faith: http://www.catholic.com/