Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 02:56:45 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Alexey N. Dokuchaev" <danfe@ssc.nsu.ru>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.runet.edu>, aunty <aunty@comcen.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: updating ports

> Unless you do
>
>        # cd /usr/ports
>        # make index
>
> locally.

You mean, to be sure that I have most recent (and correct) index, I have
to make index everytime I cvsup ports-tree?  Gee, why is this not done
already, so after cvsup finishes, I get updated index as well?

-- DAN Fe

A good conspiracy is unprovable.  I mean, if you can prove it, it means they
screwed up somewhere along the line.

					Jerry Fletcher from Conspiracy Theory