Date:      Fri, 29 May 1998 15:22:06 +0800 (PHT)
From:      Arthur Alacar <art@pili.adn.edu.ph>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PS/2 mouse

Am trying to work with my PS/2 mouse.

I have recompiled the kernel with the following line included.

device psm0 ........................

compilation works fine and i successfully rebooted the system, but the
problem is it never tries probing psm0... so it wasn't enable..
everytime i try to use /dev/psm0 it returns ... device not configured.

so i did use the -c option at boot time and ...

> enable psm0
> quit

my PS/2 mouse now works fine... now the problem is.. how can i
configure my system such that i won't always be using -c option
everytime it restarts... i mean for my system to automatically probe
psm0?

thank you..

.a.r.t.