Date:      Wed, 8 Jun 2011 12:07:33 +1000
From:      rohan_pearce@idg.com.au
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeNAS interview

Hi,
I recently did an interview with one of the FreeNAS 8 devs - thought you
might be interested in it. It's online at
http://www.computerworld.com.au/article/389442/open_source_identity_freenas_8_josh_paetzel/
cheers,
Rohan

Rohan Pearce
Online editor, IDG Enterprise & Consumer

Sent from my desktop PC.

IDG Communications Australia
8-20 Napier Street
North Sydney NSW 2060

rohan_pearce@idg.com.au / (612) 9902 2749 (direct)
If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender,
please forward their email to stop_spam@idg.com.au.

We are against the sending of unsolicited email (SPAM) and have made every
effort within our organisation to discourage and prohibit the sending of
spam. If you believe that you have been spammed please email
stop_spam@idg.com.au to report your complaint.
IDG Communications Pty Ltd - 02 9439 5133 - Fax 02 9439 5512 - ABN 14 001
592 650