Date:      Tue, 21 May 1996 01:47:58 +0930 (CST)
From:      Peter Childs <pjchilds@imforei.apana.org.au>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD + CAP WebPage

 Gday.

  I've put together a webpage detailing how to get the
  CAP (Columbia AppleTalk Package) working well under FreeBSD.

  This includes some patches that the author suggested in
  discussion...  I'm not sure if you can link this in somewhere
  to your documentation, or add a pointer to your web pages,
  but I think it would be of use to other FreeBSD users
  that want to use their FreeBSD machines as AppleShare
  servers.

  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/freebsd/freebsd+cap/

  Regards,
    Peter

  PS.  Keep up the good work!

--
 Peter Childs  ---  http://www.imforei.apana.org.au/~pjchilds
   Active APANA SA Member  ---  Author PopWatch + Inf-HTML