Date:      Mon, 26 Sep 2011 22:49:29 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Michael_T=FCxen?= <Michael.Tuexen@lurchi.franken.de>
To:        jyl_2006 <yilinjing2006@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: message from sctp getsockopt or sctp_opt_info show error

On Sep 26, 2011, at 4:23 PM, jyl_2006 wrote:

> OK ,In Ubuntu, I use getsockopt to get sctp_status with lksctp =
tarball, the
> result show me that only sender get the correct value about cwnd , the
> receive's cwnd keep the same value.
cwnd does not change when you don't send anything. Also, cwnd is a local
variable only available at the sender side. It is not put on the wire.
>=20
> Second time, I use Ubuntu as sender and use FreeBSD 9.0 as receiver, =
and I=20
> does not set any system parameters by using command sysctl.
>=20
> Both the receiver and sender set
> subscribe.sctp_data_io_event =3D 1;=20
> subscribe.sctp_association_event =3D 1;=20
>=20
> The result same with the first time.
>=20
> So , does something I did wrong or steps I missed?
I'm having a hard time to understand:
* What you are observing
* What you are expecting
* What is the difference between the observed and the expected results.

Please be very specific on the three points.

Best regards
Michael