Date:      Sun, 25 Nov 2001 17:18:21 -0500
From:      Steve Brown <gtabug@prayforwind.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Where to start RTFM'ing to configure Sawfish user menus?

Hello everyone,

I got Sawfish, looks perfect except for 1 small thing:

I've no idea how/where to configure it's user menus. I
just want to add a few things to it (staroffice,etc).
Doc's seem to indicate I need to write menus in Lisp
and compile them?
Do I need to get lisp then or do I have it? I used
pkg_add -r sawfish to get it (ver 1.4, today, FreeBSD 4.4)

Are there any sample menus anywhere for me to modify or look at?