Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:50:26 EST
From:      "Tom Hines" <tomhines2@hotmail.com>
To:        sue@welearn.com.au
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 40upgrade kit

Hi Sue.  After I settled down, I remembered that I have an install CD.  I
just ran /stand/sysinstall and reinstalled the bin section only.  That did
the trick.

I don't know what the deal was with my devices.  They were fine after a
reboot, even before the reinstall.  I suspect I may have a hardware problem
because now my dual-boot Windows is acting up.  But the important thing is
that FreeBSD is working again.

I'm getting ready to upgrade to STABLE.  I hope that goes well.  Thanks for
the info.

Tom