Date:      Sun, 31 Mar 2002 12:58:28 -0600
From:      Scott Corey <scott@bsdprophet.org>
To:        Vikas Gandhi <tandoori@india.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB Mouse in X11

Okay, let's assume you have read the Handbook.

Questions:
1. Did you edit you basic "X" configuration in your /root dir?
2. Did you move the new "X" configuration into it's proper place?
3. Did you originally configure your mouse in /stand/sysinstall?
4. Why did you try and configure XFree86 3.3.6, if you want to use 4.1?
5. Have you run xf86cfg?
6. What does your XF86Config.new look like?