Date:      Tue, 13 Apr 1999 18:33:20 +0200
From:      Martin.Hein@maxmobil.at
To:        Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Antwort: problems setting up i4b (for FreeBSD Router)

Hi,

At least, your Teles ISDN card is working and is being recognized by the
operating system.

I have yet another problem: I'm running both Win95 and FreeBSD 3.1 on the
same box (not at the same time ;-)  ), with Win95 my Teles S0/16.3 PnP
works just fine, under FreeBSD, howevery, the interface card is not
identified or recognized at all.

The setup at my local site is just similar to yours, I want to use this
FreeBSD-box as an Internet gateway, but unfortunately, I cannot use the
ISDN variant!

Mayby you can offer some solution?!

Bye,
Martin