Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:15:33 -0700
From:      Sean Murphy <smurphy@calarts.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   bsnmpd help

I am running FreeBSD 5.4 and would like to monitor it using the included
bsnmpd.  However the handbook did not have any information about it, the
man page was pretty lean and the list archive is very scarce on the topic.

I checked the /etc/defaults/rc.conf and noticed there is not an
enable_bsnmpd that I can add so it starts up.

Could someone point me to a good guide to bsnmpd I would really like to
start using it.

Thanks.