Date:      Fri, 22 Oct 1999 17:34:10 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        scanner@jurai.net
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ok just WHERE can I grab me one of those slick FreeBSD jackets being

> Whats the scoop on the jackets being sported at FreeBSD con?
> Where can I order 50? :-) There are several of us on #freebsd on efnet who
> want one. Whats the scoop, and how much are they.

The FreeBSD mall.

They were $80 at the con, or you got one free, if you were a speaker
(that was what was in the mysterious white "gift for speakers" box).

I don't know if the FreeBSD mall was discounting merchandise at the
con, so it may actually cost more than that; certainly, you'd need
to pay shipping, if you don't drive up to Walnut Creek to pick it up.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.