Date:      Thu, 05 Jan 2006 09:44:05 -0800
From:      Colin Percival <cperciva@freebsd.org>
To:        zhengyi@anarkismus.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: portsnap: corrupt snapshot?

Justin Meyer wrote:
> I'm doing a portsnap fetch here, and getting the following error:
> [snip]
> Can anybody tell me what's going on here, or how to fix it?

Some files didn't get uploaded from the machine which performs the
portsnap builds to the mirrors due to a network outage (note to
self: I need to handle problems like this better!)

I've manually copied the missing files into the appropriate places
and everything should be working again now.

Colin Percival