Date:      Sun, 11 Apr 1999 15:04:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <mike@seidata.com>
To:        "Christopher R. Bowman" <crb@ChrisBowman.com>
Cc:        Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Free book to good home

On Sat, 10 Apr 1999, Christopher R. Bowman wrote:

> I have ended up with an extra copy of:
> > UNIX Network Programming: Interprocess Communications Vol 2 Second Ed
> by W Richard Stevens.

I'm sure you've already gotten flooded with responses...  but if the
book is still available, I'd like to buy it (not just take it).  I'm
relocating to San Francisco with Qwest Communications on the 26th, so
a move, etc. has be tied up right now, but I'd be glad to get you my
address there (and get yours so I can forward you a check) if this
offer is still available.

Later,

					-Mike