Date:      Fri, 03 Dec 1999 11:48:13 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Langa Kentane <evablunted@earthling.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Setting up NIS/YP

On Thu, 02 Dec 1999 23:12:01 +0200, Langa Kentane wrote:

> Where can I find the howto on setting up NIS/YP on my FreeBSD 3.2-R
> Server

I see that someone else has already pointed you at the manual pages.
You'll also find some useful information in the Linux NIS-HOWTO:

	http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/NIS-HOWTO.html

> http://www.sunnet.co.za | http://home.sunnet.co.za

Neither of these work, by the way:

	DNS Domain 'www.sunnet.co.za' is invalid: Host not found
	(authoritative).

Interestingly enough, sunnet.co.za is a CNAME for Mark Elkins's
<mje@posix.co.za> web server. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.