Date:      Mon, 05 Oct 1998 21:25:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dummynet

Two dummynet questions.

1)  If I have example.com limited to 50KB/s and 10 hosts from example.com
connect, are each of the 10 limited to 50KB/s or is it a total number?

2)  What's the difference between 50K/s and 50k/s?  Note the lower case K.
It seems to make a difference.  (I admit I didn't go thru the source for
this one).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
   Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com
       "There is no outfit less entitled to lecture me about bloat
               than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow