Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2017 11:04:41 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>,  "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: The future of fortune(6)

Yes, the BSD manuals. I should check my 4.4BSD vol 6 when I get home tonigh=
t.

I recall playing the pre-BSD adventur game on the IBM mainframe (IIRC MVT, =
prior to MVS). adventur was written in Fortran at the time. The BSD version=
 was in C.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
This old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> or <cy@freebsd.org>

---