Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2006 13:36:26 -0400
From:      "fbsd" <fbsd@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Ian Smith" <smithi@nimnet.asn.au>, "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: phpMyAdmin problem - no Edit/Delete on Browse

I use phpMyAdmin on freebsd 6.1 and it has working edit/delete on
browsed rows.
I did pkg_add -r for mysql5 then had to run port for php5 doing make
config first to select apache module. The package version on
phpmyadmin is broken because it needs some other dependant wicch is
broken. Use port version of phpmyadmin first run "make config" and
de-select all options then make install. It will use php5 and mysql5
because it finds them all ready installed.This should also work on
your 5.4 system