Date:      Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:47:45 +1100
From:      JacobRhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: attaching a umass device?

On Thursday 09 January 2003 13:13, David Gerard wrote:
> This is probably really simple, but I couldn't see it in the handbook .=
=2E.

> I've plugged a umass device (a camera) into a USB port. What do I do no=
w to
> get access to the data?

There is a port called gphoto2 which supports many cameras, doenst have a=
ll=20
the features I would like, but if anyone knows a better way I would love =
to=20
know (ie to upload photos back onto the flash card)

- jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 8344 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386