Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 2003 10:28:03 -0500
From:      "C. W. Talbot" <cw_talbot@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   screen font size

Greetings
I recently installed FreeBSD 4.5 with desk top KDE using a CD that came with
the book, FreeBSD Unleashed, by Michael Urban and Brian Tiemann.  Everything
seemed to go fine until I execute startx.  The desktop environment on my
screen "seems" to be at least four times as big as it should be, displaying
only the top left portion of the desktop.

The strange part of this problem is that the install program displays all of
the display option screens in the correct size and font.

Any advice to get me going will be appreciated.

C. W. Talbot
cwtalbot@hotmail.com

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com