Date:      Sat, 2 May 1998 11:31:21 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew <perrya@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        B 1 nard <B1nard@aol.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: download

As no one else seems to have replied I'll give it a shot.

It will only remove windows 95 if you tell it to :-) However FreeBSD is an
operating system and needs to have its own dedicated part of the hard
drive. If your windows 95 partition uses up the whole drive I believe
programs like partition magic can resize it and create a new one for
FreeBSD.

Hope this helps
Andrew Perry