Date:      Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:51:31 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd@sysmach.com>, <FREEBSD-QUESTIONS@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.2-install.iso

The reason I suggested Adaptec EzCD 4.x is that its quite straightforward.I
tried several other apps after people recommended them .... most simply made
coasters & but none worked anywhere near as well for me as EzyCD (I've never
made even one coaster with EzCD)
If I had a choice I'd possibly use Nero, but I couldn't find anything about
burning ISOs and the company apparently didn't know either.

I did use 3.5c for a while, but I can't see any point in directing someone
to an application
known to have potentially serious "features" when there is a readily
available version that doesn't appear to have problems.