Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:35:50 +0900
From:      Yoshinobu Inoue <shin@nd.net.fujitsu.co.jp>
To:        asmodai@wxs.nl
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org, cvs-committers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Solicite review for KAME 5th patch]

> I will look over it.  Just make sure we are given some time before
> committing.  We are in no need to rush it in, for all I know.

Thanks and yes.
I thought future maintenance of IPv6 related code parts on
HEAD branch and comming 4.0 branch will become easier if as
much as possible code is added before 4.0 branch is created.
But anyway I don't know yet how new functionalities are put
into new branches, and also it becomes more and more likely
that enough functionalities for IPv6 won't be added before Dec
15th, as I find new issues which need to be resolved.

> Waiting a day or two longer doesn't hurt the progress and gives people a
> chance to review the patches.

Yes, and also I still need to complete ip_output() part.

Yoshinobu Inoue