Date:      Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:12:04 +1000
From:      Tony Landells <ahl@austclear.com.au>
To:        gerti-freebsdq@bitart.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Beware of WindRiver Systems!

Hi Gerd,

Maybe I'm just lucky, but I haven't had any problem.  My 4.3 CDs
arrived without any "intervention" on my part.  Maybe a bit more
slowly than I might have liked, but I don't need them at the moment
so I don't really care.

But then, they do say that Australia is "the lucky country" ;-)

Tony
--
Tony Landells					<ahl@austclear.com.au>
Senior Network Engineer				Ph:  +61 3 9677 9319