Date:      Fri, 18 Jul 1997 15:05:07 -0500 (CDT)
From:      dave adkins <adkin003@gold.tc.umn.edu>
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4M pages and XFree3.3 32 bit mode and crash

On Fri, 18 Jul 1997, John S. Dyson wrote:

> I use the XF86_SVGA server V3.3 also, and have checked operation with it.
> However, I use the Matrox Millenium board, and the board that you use
> might be different.  Which board are you using?

Also a Matrox Millenium/4N with 4M daughter board. I see the problem when
running 1466x1100 @ 32 or 24 bpp. I see the same problem on a PPro200 at
work at 1600x1200 @ 24 and 32 bpp also running a MGA-MIL/4N with 4M
daughter boared. I only see it when loading a background pixmap. If the
background is generated by the Xserver pattern blt it doesn't crash until
I use xv or ImageMagick to put a picture into the background.

dave