Date:      Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:10:14 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@calldei.com>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TODO list

On Friday, March 09, 2001, Nik Clayton wrote:
> *  Reorganise the FAQ.

   I'm supposed to be doing this, and after a month or so of
inactivity, I'm again back at it.  If only real life weren't so
darned intrusive I'd be a lot closer to being finished by now...

   When I have a significant update, it'll be up at
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~chris/ (and most of it is up there
already).