Date:      Thu, 8 Jun 2000 22:49:04 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewall

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 09:31:05PM +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:
> Thus spake Szilveszter Adam (sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu):
>
> > I am just waiting for somebody to order a pizza from here next time... Hmmm.
>
> *lol*
>
> A big Salami for me, please.

Well, while you are busy committing, it is waiting for you at:

http://www.pick.hu/doc/kiemelttermekek/teliszalami.htm...

BTW if you find out how to retrieve (and eat) the Salami from there, let us
know... it surely would make the Server 'sploit of the Year:-)

Just imagine that in the next c't:

"Sensationelle Sicherheitsluecke in Ungarn gefunden! Webserver geknackt und
gesamte Salami aufgefressen! Hungrige Script-kiddies am Werk."
<grinz>

Happy hacking!
--
Regards: