Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 1998 05:27:43 -0600
From:      Frank Griffith <frankg@idfw.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sunclock

I have FreeBSD 2.2.5 running on a 486-66 system with 32 meg RAM.
In have the X-Windows program running, but would now like to get the
Sunclock program working.

Here are the commands I am using to start the setup for Sunclock:

# cd /usr/ports/astro/sunclock
# make install

I then see the following messages:

>> Checksum OK for sunclock1.3.tar.Z
===> Configuring for sunclock-1.3
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled - I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c.8: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.
   Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I have read the X-Windows docs until I'm blue and read the
how to on installing ports over and over again. But no dice.
Can anyone explain this one?