Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:26:22 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sysinstall inside JAIL

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

here is a not-so-stupid one ;-)

I've setup jail according to the letter but when I try to run sysinstall
withing jail it tells me that 'no network devices available' when I choose
to install from an FTP site.=20

What could I have missed with these 2 big eyes??

The IP jail is using is an alias IP on the host environment.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@wananchi.com 1st Flr Loita Hse

My theology, briefly, is that the universe was dictated but not
signed.
		-- Christopher Morley

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8

--ibTvN161/egqYuK8--