Date:      9 Nov 2007 01:28:24 -0000
From:      PETER JACKSON & SONS <peterjacksonandsonstextiles@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   READ CAREFULLY .

PETER JACKSON & SONS CO. LTD
WEST VALE WORKS
STAINLAND ROAD
GREETLAND HALIFAX HX4 8BD
TEL: +447024019929
FAX: +44 07024094726
www.jacksontextiles.co.uk
peterjacksonandsonstextiles@gmail.com

PETER JACKSON & SONS CO. LTD Introduce a position of the
manager(Representative) for the payment from the customers and other financial means.
We need a book-keeper in Australia and America, so we want to know if you will
like to work online from home and get paid weekly without leaving or
affecting your present job.
The company deals with the sale of Chippendale, Hepplewhite, Lutyens
and Rennie Mackintosh, and are ideally suited to most forms of
upholstered furniture, antique, classical and contemporary design exhibition.
PETER JACKSON & SONS CO. LTD has established an enviable reputation for
manufacturing tradition of horsehair weaving and we have clients we
supply weekly in the Australia and America. We have been receiving orders from
Australia and America where we spread our tentacles. Which we have not been able to process competently and completely
since we do not have a payment receiving personnel in those parts of the world. We have
decided to recruit payment officers online hence we will be needing a
Representative/Bookkeeper to process our payments in Australia and USA. - due to
delays in processing payments from Australia and America in London Uk.

WHAT WE REQUIRE: Two hours/day of your choice, daytime or evening time.

WORK AT HOME: Checking e-mail and going to the bank Part time or full
time.
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS: No selling involved, no kit to buy,we won't charge
you anything.
MONTHLY SALARY: Minimum of $400 every week to a total of $1600 per
month AND also the total amount you make in a month depends on how often
you receive payments from out Clients,which can be twice a week or
more,and also pay you $2 per day for checking your email.
COMMISSION: 10% of every money order/check that is cashed
instantly"cash inhand" or "cash on counter" is what you get from the total cashed
amount.

MORE EXPLANATION ABOUT THE JOB:
If you receive a check of $2,500.00 from our clients or costumers ,you would cash the check in your bank and then take 10%
which is $250,then send the rest of the funds  to our London Account.

WHAT WE ASK: Two free hours daily not including weekends, Internet
access for sending and receiving e-mails,available means of cashing money
orders/checks at your bank using your existing bank account .

IMPORTANT: You must be over 19 years of age, Australian CITIZENSHIP AND
ALSO WE WELCOME OTHER CITIZENSHIP OUTSIDE Australia ,SO FAR YOU HAVE A
WAY TO GET THE FUNDS CASHED FOR US AND ALSO YOU STAY FULL TIME IN
Australia or America.
If you meet these conditions please contact us via E-mail at
(peterjacksonandsonstextiles@gmail.com) to receive a Representative
 Contract agreement.and makesure  you fill the form below ;

FIRST NAME ..................... SURNAME..................
ADDRESS.................
CITY ...........STATE........................
ZIP CODE............COUNTRY................
PHONE NUMBER (S) ........................
GENDER.............MARITAL STATUS........
NATIONALITY.................

Note: We will never ask you for anything more than that which we have
stated above. No bank names, No bank account number, routing
number,credit card, passwords, SSN# etc. If anyone asks for those on our behalf
please do not give out this info.This is to ensure your security and non
involvement in cases of Identity theft.
Thanks.
Peter Jackson