Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:33:56 -0700
From:      "Michael L. VanLoon -- HeadCandy.com" <michaelv@MindBender.serv.net>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>
Cc:        Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>, smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quad Pro 150 motherboard?

>>There's nothing inherent in the design of NT that restricts it even to
>>8-way.

>Uhm, no.  The limit is 16.  This is because certain stuff is kept as

Actually, the limit is 32, for NT Server 4.0 (some people are quoting
NT 3.5 documentation...).  But, that's just minor quibling.  Since
this isn't a FreeBSD issue, this thread should end...

(And yes, I wasn't differentiating between NT Workstation and Server.
Obviously Microsoft wants you to run Server for large SMP machines.)

  Michael L. VanLoon                           michaelv@MindBender.serv.net