Date:      Tue, 04 Aug 2015 15:04:01 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        =?utf-8?q?Mika=C3=ABl_Urankar?= <mikael.urankar@gmail.com>, Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@freebsd.org>, Ian Lepore <ian@freebsd.org>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Hummingboard u-boot not loading?
References:  <CABx9NuTk2xwncnOMb73ujtOLmA4LvN7V=CHfiL5CC9bFwZ%2BX_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJwjRmSx3JJLTROzTPfDpAptJoiOSsOS6V2ZrWSDYE-8DaGm5g@mail.gmail.com> <20150801182519.4886608.58781.1809@gmail.com> <CABx9NuQi2=8L_1hdpkTPLi864X9y5RigU2Vg7FyAhCOc_v8MNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAJwjRmQegAs5WcudU0baUqM%2BBxBW=MNpwsBx7ep7QUjAxS%2BtPw@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuTeExjRFa7YrpDFa3nJwDx9gg%2B0_wCqAhRF1ezFga6pNA@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuT-bcoz_wyz9s5rAuy7jEPwzJ0PehLsXQSh2EOiT3GEFA@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuTJ-9NeEQpMZk3nRZVCcYZOspfeX7K1=zGxhjYTMb1_1A@mail.gmail.com> <CABx9NuSm5rwVJYRxPAXoRnx7qyq%2BgBC48BufHPkS4M09V155iw@mail.gmail.com> <CAFHCsPXo2BLkrmfsB7UbwZZtsLkB=iAU9wK67O6Y6FJBDgSBnA@mail.gmail.com>

I'll check my load and starting addresses when I get home. I have seen two =
different numbers around.=A0

Russ

Sent=A0from=A0my=A0BlackBerry=A010=A0smartphone=A0on=A0the=A0Koodo=A0networ=
k.
=A0 Original Message =A0