Date:      Wed, 01 Jul 2020 02:50:37 -0500
From:      "Spy Car" <calif@careerup.xyz>
To:        <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Track you car from anywhere

Cardinal Pell: Poisoned power at the top The fierce backlash to Cardinal Pell&#39;s conviction Why was Pell&#39;s conviction kept secret? The long-running case has rocked the Catholic Church, where Pell had been one of the Pope&#39;s most senior advisers People are doing what they can on a personal level to reduce their carbon footprint, and hopefully getting everyone to follow suit, he says Electricity prices are high in Alaska, increasing the appetite for alternatives (Credit: Fischer Knapp) Renewables farm may be the largest in Alaska, but it isnt the most northerly; Fairbanks Golden Valley Electric Association (GVEA) is a three-acre solar farm around 200 miles from the Arctic Circle org, is trying to take this idea to the next level His life has changed radically In one of its cars, passengers were encouraged to perch around four hydrogen fuel tanks, a fuel cell and two lithium batteries Charging an electric rickshaw from a flat battery can take hours, but swapping batteries is a
  way to cut down wait time for drivers (Credit: Lou Del Bello) With this system, users only rent the battery and replace it with a full one when they run out of charge More than 125 Nuscale reactors could be put in a traditional reactors containment building, though the company plans to deploy them in groups of 12 Theres always scepticism coming from the people, says Mustangin While his mates are the first men on the Moon, hes circling and taking pictures of the craters on the far side of the Moon  he had great presence of mind - Brian May Very often they were too busy to remember it and practice it, May says Covered in specially designed fire-proof festive ribbon, the crew unwrap their present from mission control: a turkey dinner with gravy There will be some similarities: in both, visitors (four guests with two staff) will nap in sleeping bags attached to the superstructure, the food will be freeze-dried, and all guests will have to go through a vigorous pre-launch health screeni
 ng There might emerge a fluorescence of new and very
diverse organisms occupying a range of new niches, adds Sarah Blaffer Hrdy, a professor emerita in anthropology at the University of California, Davis But despite the potential positives, psychological hibernation could come with risks too  especially if something similar were to happen on a months-long flight to Mars But with the rocket and crew ready to go, and US President Richard Nixon watching (for the first time) from the VIP stands, all systems were green for launch In the meantime, microbiologists have something else to look forward to If I want to keep that Wednesday off, I prep my week better Im not sure how a company necessarily would be able to justify the cost other than that it has good optics for brand reputation and generating goodwill with departing employees, says Lorri Freifeld, editor-in-chief of Training Magazine Ghodsee replied she was fine, but the director looked at his watch and shook his head For that kind of role, Telus wants employees who have gaming exper
 ience themselves 5 million people A global survey in 2019 found 48% of respondents work on their commute (Credit: Getty Images) In a survey of commuters travelling on the London to Birmingham and London to Aylesbury lines in 2016 and 2017, Jain found that 40% of those connecting to the internet via wi-fi or mobile data were using their time to do work emails Having passion for ones work is an experience with so much media hype around it, says Patricia Chen at the National University of Singapore

This Tiny Device Lets You Track Your Vehicles Using Your Smartphone
<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>;

<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>;

What is a vehicle tracker?

Quite simply, its a small electronic box that fits inside your vehicle, which sends signals with details of where it is and what speed it is travelling at.

This super useful data comes from the GPS Satellite system, which also feeds position data on your vehicles to all your satnavs and devices.

What are the benefits?

In a word? Data. These modern tracking systems
<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>; give you and your company huge amounts of powerful data that will let you run your fleet more efficiently  which means saving a lot of money.

Most importantly, you can also monitor driver behaviour data
<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>, such as harsh acceleration and braking, time using the cruise control, pedal position, rpm bands, fuel consumption, and engine diagnostics. This nifty little device will stop your workers driving like maniacs in a flash!

And all of this rich telematics information is then fed back to you, directly on your PC or smart phone.

<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>;

GET FULL DETAILS
<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743173kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>;

<http://www.careerup.xyz/Lhxroqgq/sblj743174kmohp/dHUn5Ncy4s_4FMqSgbXsN_UpgFQwvDhxpPmdz0R1mcc/HP_Y3V8V_Q7UdQ9Arbr4SDoJR32l2I1YDvPIytNPpRhBoQOJEhxsQrB4oxgV5IeiyqCHHX3grEJ_3uStE-MLj4fbvIubb0ZfvGl9wG_GvGg>;

<http://www.careerup.xyz/Vkvbxiqo/gGvG_Gw9lGvfZ0bbuIvbf4jLM-EtSu3_JErg3XHHCqyieI5Vgxo4BrQsxhEJOQoBhRpPNtyIPvDY1I2l23RJoDS4rbrA9QdU7Q_V8V3Y_PH.ccm1R0zdmPpxhDvwQFgpU_NsXbgSqMF4_s4ycN5nUHd>;
If you do not wish to continue
receiving email newsletters  CLICK HERE
<http://www.careerup.xyz/Vkvbxiqo/gGvG_Gw9lGvfZ0bbuIvbf4jLM-EtSu3_JErg3XHHCqyieI5Vgxo4BrQsxhEJOQoBhRpPNtyIPvDY1I2l23RJoDS4rbrA9QdU7Q_V8V3Y_PH.ccm1R0zdmPpxhDvwQFgpU_NsXbgSqMF4_s4ycN5nUHd>;
or send post-mail To 6712 Main Ave. New York, NY 106712

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?uU4BKLTd5VxVwJQj27kuNgiqWWOBELrR3ZXIFe-zalE.uB6zeH0Yss7DP3450egHdiYXwMZUndLmETpZ_Uv0tGI>