Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 2003 01:21:35 -0400
From:      parv <parv_fm@emailgroups.net>
To:        Joachim Dagerot <jetspeed@dagerot.nu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need guidance in choosing mail-client

in message <200305290834.h4T8Yds30576@thunder.trej.net>,
wrote Joachim Dagerot thusly...

> I do miss an oportunity to choose sender each time I post
> a message, only way to solve that is to set up multiple
> accounts...
>
> In Evolution it's basically only the "sort messages in thread"
> that's really useful.
>
> Based on the two criterias above (Possibility to have multiple
> sender addresses on one account, and messages sorted in threads)
> can you give me some hints on good software?

You can do all that and some more w/ mutt.  Mutt can run both in
X (in xterm) or in console.

(I use -devel port w/ almost all the options, plus some external (to
port) nifty patches: tag_prefix_cond & threadcomplete.)

  - Parv

--
A programmer, budding Unix system administrator, and amateur photographer
ISO employment...

  http://www103.pair.com/parv/work/