Date:      Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:50:12 -0400
From:      Robert Huff <roberthuff@rcn.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   changes to kernel config file

	I'm about to update a -CURRENT box, and came across this in
src/UPDATING:

    GEOM_PART has become the default partition slicer for storage
    devices, replacing GEOM_MBR, GEOM_BSD, GEOM_PC98 and GEOM_GPT
    slicers. It introduces some changes:

	1) In order for the new system to work, what - if anything - do
I need to put in the config file?
	2) will adding "options GEOM_PART_GPT" cause problems?

	With respect to the changes in the USB stack:
	The old system was built in early February, before the new code
went in.  The config file has:

device          uhci
device          ohci
device          ehci
device          usb
device          ukbd
device          ums

	Do I need to change anything?  (Pointers for explanations are
good.)  Do I need ugen? Uhid?

	Respectfully,

					Robert Huff